Birth Doula Fee $900
- This includes at least 2 prenatal visits to discuss your plan for birth.
- “On call” 2 weeks before and after your due date in order to be available for the birth.
- I will meet you at home or at the place of birth when you are ready and stay with you through labor and birth until you are settled.
- I can help with initiating breastfeeding if needed.
- At least 2 postpartum visits to make sure all is going well, including breastfeeding assistance if needed.
- Doula services are tax deductible and can be reimbursed through flexible spending accounts (FSA) and some insurances.
Craniosacral Therapy Fee $90 for 75 minutes.
- Adult sessions include a 15 minute assessment and 60 minutes hands-on.
- Baby sessions include assessment, education, and hands-on, as much as the baby will allow, including assistance with breastfeeding for you and your baby.
- I can perform the treatment at your home for $30 extra.
- “After Birth” treatment for baby, mom and partner. $90 for 90 minutes, no travel fee if your location is 20 miles or less from my home. Otherwise there is a $30 travel fee.
- A FREE treatment is available for any woman with a miscarriage, stillborn or ectopic pregnancy. Available before or after the birth.